4. Gdansk Marathon - a unique route in a unique city! It is worth to plan your participation in the event ahead that will take place on the 15th of April 2018 in Gdansk!
The city of Gdansk and Gdansk Sport Centre, the organizers of the marathon, have a lot of different activities to offer apart from the main race. On Saturday, the day before the marathon, there will be a number of family races such as a 5 km run and children races, whereas on Sunday, the relay race participants will be competing with the marathon runners.
The race route leads through the most characteristic and attractive locations on the map of the city of Gdansk such as: Old Town with Dluga Street, The Long Market with the Fountain of Neptune, The Monument of the Fallen Shipyard Workers of 1970, The European Solidarity Centre, Energa Gdansk Stadium or Ronald Reagan Park. The start and the finish line will be placed in the AMBEREXPO market hall on Zaglowa 11. The race route is attested by the Polish Athletic Association.
- First 1000 participants – 79 PLN
- 1001 participant and next till 31/12/2017 – 99 PLN
- 01/01 – 28/02/2018 – 119 PLN
- 01/03 – 26/03/2018 – 149 PLN
There is also a possibility to buy a race package in the Office of Competition on the day of registration, that is from 13th to 15th of April 2018 for the price of 200 PLN. However, there will be a limit of 100 newly signed people only.